We have a Great News Update!
FUMC’s Green Street Project Capital Campaign Has Raised $1.3 Million
After meetings with our congregation and listening to your wonderful
suggestions, here are some of the changes that are now included to enhance
the original plan:
• Security fencing surrounding the pavilion
• Secure access to the pavilion for School for Little Children use
• Secure parking for FUMC bus
• Location designated for event restrooms, as needed
• Ample seating provided for events
• Columbarium located in Susan’s Garden
• Easy-to-open entry doors at the elevator entrance
Our goal is to raise $2 million. We are close.
If you have already given, thank you again from the Green Street Committee. If you would like to give, we have provided a card and envelope for your pledge. You can also give online at longviewfumc.org; Click on “Green Street” tab. Remember that you can pledge an amount to be spread over 3 years, if needed. Every gift is appreciated to help us cross the finish line and break ground in early 2024.
Prayerfully consider joining us in beautifying the Green Street side of our church complex and making lasting improvements to expand our mission to be A Beacon of Hope to All. We sincerely appreciate your support.
With Excitement and Anticipation,
Your Green Street Project Capital Campaign Committee